95% zirconia tile is a type of ceramic tile that is made from zirconium dioxide (ZrO2) with a zirconia content of 95%. Here are some of its key features:
1. High hardness and wear resistance: 95% zirconia tile has a high Mohs hardness of around 9, which makes it highly resistant to wear and abrasion. This makes it ideal for use in high-traffic areas or where there is a lot of foot traffic.
2. Chemical resistance: Zirconia is highly resistant to chemical corrosion and can withstand exposure to acids, bases, and other corrosive substances. This makes it ideal for use in industrial settings or where there is a high risk of chemical exposure.
3. Low thermal conductivity: Zirconia has a low thermal conductivity, which means it is an effective insulator. This property makes it ideal for use in high-temperature environments, as it can help to prevent heat loss.
4. High fracture toughness: Zirconia has a high fracture toughness, which means it is highly resistant to cracking and chipping. This makes it ideal for use in areas where there is a high risk of impact or mechanical stress.
5. Aesthetic appeal: 95% zirconia tile has a smooth, polished surface and a high level of translucency, which gives it an aesthetically pleasing appearance. It is available in a range of colors and finishes, making it a popular choice for use in interior and exterior design applications.
Zirconia CERAMIC SPECIFICATIONS
Zirconium Oxide ZrO2
94.8 % (min)
Flexural Strength (Mpa)