Silicon carbide wear lining tiles/block
Inner Lining and Blocks for Industry Maintenance
SiSiC: Moh’s hardness is 9.5 (New Moh’s hardness is 13), with excellent resistance to erosion and corrosion, excellent abrasion – resistance and anti-oxidation. It is 4 to 5 times stronger than nitride bonded silicon carbide. The service life is 5 to 7 times longer than alumina material. The MOR of RBSiC is 5 to 7 times that of SNBSC, it can be used for more complex shapes. Wear resistant ceramic lining is conductive to make improvement of the production performance, the working efficiency, the reduction of maintenance costs and the increase profits.
- Excellent wear and abrasion protection property.
- Excellent corrosion resistance property
- Excellent heat resistance property
- Excellent impact resistance property
- Excellent for ballistic protection
- Mineral processing (mineral beneficiation)
- Power generation
- Petro-Chemical Refining and Production
- Coal washery
- Defense (personal & vehicle armour).
Temperature of application
Bending strength -A
Bending strength -B
280 (1200℃ )
Modulus of elasticity-A
Modulus of elasticity -B
300 ( 1200℃ )
45 (1200℃ )
Coefficient of thermal expansion
■ Available Shape and sizes:
Thickness: from 6mm up to 25mm
Regular Shape: SiSiC tiles, SiSiC Pipe tiles, SiSiC Three Links, SiSiC Elbow, SiSiC Cone Cyclone.
Remark: Other sizes and shape are available upon requests.
In carton box, packed in fumigated wooden pallet with net weight 20-24MT/20′FCL.