Ceramic Media that’s Rounder, Stronger and Longer Lasting
Imagine what you can achieve with the right grinding media in your bead mill.
With QMX Zirconium Oxide Grinding Media, you can discover how simple and easy it is to keep your mills healthy and unleash the untapped potential in your bead milling process.
QMX Zirconium Oxide Grinding Media is chemically inert and non-toxic.
This ceramic media is non-magnetic, and is proven to increase flow rates and improve particle dispersion.
There are many things that set this ceramic grinding media apart from other ceramic milling media. One reason they are so unique, is their microstructure.
These ceramic balls are made from a combination of tough, high strength, Tetragonal Zirconia Polycrystal (TZP) materials. These tighter micro-structures enhance wear resistance in the grinding media.
They’re even denser, harder, tougher, and more wear resistant than QMX Zirconium Silicate grinding balls, and that’s saying a lot!
Up to 3 times more wear resistant…
- Electronic Industry
1. Iron and chrome based magnetic materials( For audio, Video, recording taples) and other magnetic materials
2. Piezoelectric materials, dielectric materials(for high purity grinding where the media should not discolour the mix being ground or cause any impurity due to wearing of the media).
3. Electronic grade ceramics(ferroelectric, piezoelectic, dielectric, capacitors, sensors, etc.)
4. Micro beads are suitalbe for processing of materials of multi-layer ceramic capacitors(MLCCS).
5. Electronic materials(LCD color paste, PDP glass paste, CMP slurry etc.)
6. Battery raw materials
- Cosmetic Industry
1. Fine Grinding of pigments and solids for lipsticks, skin and sun protection creams.
2. Processing of face powders, liquid make-ups
3. Others cosmetics and toiletries
- Mineral Industry
1. Aluminium Hydroxide
2. Rare-earth materials and other minerals
- Paper Industry
Process of whitener(CaCo3) for the paper production.
- Food Industry
1. It is used in food industry due to its lack of contamination to in the materials being ground
2. Chocolate producing
Zirconium 80%+Ceria 20%