Alumina Powder/α-Alumina Micropowder
Alumina powder is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula Al2O3. It is a high hardness compound with a melting point of 2054°C and a boiling point of 2980°C. It is an ionic crystal that can ionize at high temperature and is often used in the manufacture of refractory materials.
Alumina powder is alumina Al2O3 solid powder, usually processed for α-al2o3 alumina powder, β-al2o3 alumina powder, γ-al2o3 alumina powder as a different use.
α alumina powder has very stable physical and chemical properties, high hardness, wear resistance, high mechanical strength, insulation, high temperature resistance, low amount of burning, low coefficient of thermal expansion, good thermal conductivity and other characteristics.
α alumina is usually used as abrasive, toughening agent, refractory materials, polishing materials, etc.
1. Raw material ball mill: helps to remove impurities, improve the conversion rate of the firing process, and increase the reaction speed;
2. Tunnel kiln roasting: continuous and stable production can be realized, and the roasting temperature can be controlled accurately;
3. Clinker ball mill: Grind the clinker into required particle size.
|α-Alumina Micropowder||YSLA-101||YLSA-101||YSLA-102||YSLA-102||YSL A-103||YSLA-103|
1. Refractory products.High alumina bauxite clinker has a refractoriness of up to 1780C, strong chemical stability and good physical properties.
2. Precision casting.The bauxite clinker is processed into fine powder and made into molds for precision casting. Used in military industry, aerospace, communication, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment departments.
3. Aluminum industry.National defense, aviation, automobiles, electrical appliances, chemicals, daily necessities, etc.
4. Aluminum silicate refractory fiber; use magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, sand and bauxite clinker as raw materials, sand and bauxite clinker as raw materials, manufacture bauxite cement, abrasive materials, ceramic industry and chemical industry can be produced Various compounds of aluminum.